- 23 Toranomon 1 cho-me, Minatoku, Tokyo
- 【PUBLIC TRANSPORT】
- Metro Ginza Line Toranomon station 5 minutes walk via exit 1
- Metro Hibiya Line Kamiyacho station 6minutes walk via exit 3
- Metro Chiyoda/Marunouchi/Hibiya Lines Kasumigaseki station 8minutes walk via exit A12
- Metro Mita Line Uchisaiwaicho station 8 minutes walk via exit A3
- JR 11minutes walk from Shinbashi station
- 【PARKING SPACE】
- Opening hours: 24 hours
- Charge: 200 yen per 15mins, maximum 8 hours for 3000 yen. (can be repeated)
- Please present your parking ticket when paying at any of commercial facilities in Toranomon Hills.
- 1 hour gratis for purchases of 3000 yen at one outlet
- 2 hours gratis for purchases of 5000 yen at one outlet
- Maximum 3 shops (3 times)
- ＊With a HILLS CARD (credit card), you will be get 1 hour of free parking at Toranomon Hills.
- If you would like to use the disabled parking booth, please call the 1F parking entrance staff. Space may be available even when the lot is full.
- 【Valet Parking】
- Please note that we provide valet parking for our guests as an optional extra.
- Operating Hours: 7:00-23:00 Valet Fee: 1,000JPY per person
- Parking is charged at 200JPY / 15mins, and 3,000JPY per night, unlimited use for hotel guests.
- Parking tickets issued from us or Toranomon Hills are available. Parking service provided through Hills card-Master card is unavailable.